Obviously being paid to sing the praises of these deli toppers from Baxters but we loved the japepenos ones so much we finished them before we had a chance to come up with something to photograph and share with you lovely people.
Alice and I were sat staring at the empty jar and then we realised it wasnt quite empty. Inside teh jar was the spicy vinegar that housed the amazing jalepenos so we decided to use that to make a dressing for our salad that evening. Now I would like to take credit for this little wonder but Alice is the dressing master in our house.
The dressing is equal parts spicy, sweet and sour. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- The juice of one jar of Baxters Jalapenos
- Any left over Jalapenos from Baxters Jalapeno
- A pinch of sugar, palm or brown if you have it.
- 2tbsp olive oil
- The juice of half a lemon + 1 lemon slice
- 1 clove of garlic, minced or chopped very small
- A pinch of pepper
- This is going to be the shortest how-to in the world: Put all of your ingredients together into your empty Baxters Jalapenos jar and shake it up.
- Use on your salads, in your dips and sauces or as a cooking sauce!